Recruitment of MMD collaboration project

About my MMD collaboration project










Hello guys!!
I explain about the MMD collaboration project.

■ Event name:
  MMD Collaboration Project

■ Purpose:
  The purpose is to make a video with everyone who likes MMD, and also to have fun!!
  I hope MMDers who are beginners to join my Event also.

■ Schedule:
  The schedule considers the following.
  I think there are various conveniences, Please contact us to consult about the schedule.
     Recruitment period for participants: April/12/2019
     Movie production period              : ~May/13/2019
     Summary animation production   : ~May/31/2019
     Collaboration video contribution   : June/01/2019

■ Summary of production video:
  The video created here by Mr/Ms.ソースヤキソバ.
  I would like to make a video like this.


  The song used in this video is "Tell Your World" By KZ.

  The reason as to why I chose this song because it best fits the my image of being connected together.




  The set videos provided shows the motion
  (Using your own motion is ok)



■ Video Format:

  1. 1280x720p (FPS: minimum 30fp)
    ※Consideration will be taken depending on the environment
  2. Fixed camera
  3. Please make a video with Hatsune Miku as the protagonist
  4. This is not a R-18 video (erotica, Gro/vore is forbidden)
All participants, please submit the completed video with uploader information. 
We plan to upload these videos to Youtube, and Nico Nico.

The above is an overview of this project.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here or contact me on twitter.

If you would like to participate, please follow the link from Twitter (@dson1975) Or contact me through Email dson1975@hotmail.co.jp

Thank you!!

コメント

人気の投稿